Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Podcast #28! Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Honey LaBronx, and MikeyPod!


On today's podcast, I host an intimate discussion between myself, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Honey LaBronx and MikeyPod! We host a big "nelly fit," as we discuss topics such as animal welfare vs. abolition, palm oil, and LGBTQ equality. Please visit their respective sites below!

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau:

@PatrickGoudreau on Twitter

Honey LaBronx:

@HoneyLaBronx on Twitter

Michael Harren:


Subscribe with iTunes!
Subscribe by email!


3 comments:

erin said...

i am not able to download podcast episode 28 from either this website or itunes, what gives?

PenelopePitstop said...

I can't open #28 or #23 from here or iTunes either. Does anyone monitor this site?

Eating Consciously said...

I discuss the problem on the latest episode #29. It's a copyright issue and I am in the process of getting them all back up, but it's going to take me a while.